1. Life. Life does not repose only on what your body is and your mind carries.
2. Death. Many people see death as the end of life and therefore they fear it and they hold on.
3. Endurance. Many people feel that if they tumble once or twice it shows lack of endurance.
4. Reliability. Reliability is of great importance in everything you do.
5. Need. Most people see need as what their body needs, as tangible, physical goods. But the concept of need is deeper than that.
6. Indebtedness. Today, many people do not see that they are indebted to anyone for anything.
7. Wellbeing. Wellbeing is an important component of life. Many people do not see wellbeing as important.